- Typically, 1-2 weeks in advance is sufficient, but we recommend calling as far in advance as possible to set up your appointment or job start time. However, we do understand that plumbing emergencies come up and can not always be predicted.
- We try to accommodate all of our customers and contractors’ needs by providing work in this order: emergencies, scheduled appointments/start times, and then “stand by” customers.
- We always book your start time in a window of time (ex. 1:30pm-2:30pm) rather than a set time (ex. 1:30pm) as to allow for various factors- previous job running over, traffic, etc.
- Cash or Check is accepted
- Payment in full is expected at completion of work for service calls